View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
It really should work without having to change anything, I think you need to uninstall it , reboot the computer and then do a fresh install of Chrome.

I'm thinking something got scrambled or could even be a messed up download of the Chrome files - if the new install does the same thing, then re download a fresh copy of Chrome to install.
Or do that first to save time..

If you have room on your hard drive, go ahead and install the firefox too. linked in my other post.

I have IE, Firefox & Comodo Dragon ( very similar to chrome) all installed and my bookmarks are imported on all of them, just in case one gets messed up...I can use one of the others..

If you don't have a cleaner installed - this is a good and safe one - has a one click clean up button so you don't have to worry about accidentally removing something important.
And it's free - it will ask if you want to buy or upgrade , but just stay with the free version, it works just fine.
And only use the one click maintenance button unless you understand what the other sections do.
http://download.cnet.com/Glary-Utili...=dl&tag=button
Jo*mar Thank you. I'll try this. My webroot is going to have a fit though. Thanks. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-06-2012), Lara (01-31-2012), waves (01-31-2012)