Thread: Koala!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I'm ever so sorry that I missed this thread. Don't know how I managed, but I did. So sorry Sal.... after you were nice enough to wish me a nice day. Please forgive me.

I had such a great day. The weather was nice so we went to a big event on the beach near me. DH and I got there early so we started with a BBQ breakfast down there ...yum! We watched the beach volleyball, some beach cricket and then the triathalon.... no! I did not join in

There were lots of different races in the water and on the beach, treasure hunts, a sandcastle building competition (with some fabulous entries), and lots and lots more to do. There were musicians performing during the morning and later there was a concert. There were boat races and exhibitions by the life savers. Naturally there were lots of food vans, and drink vans but I was very good and not tempted by all that fattening food.

So that's what I did to celebrate. I had a great time but I was very tired and a bit sun burnt (on the bits I missed with the sunscreen ) when I got home.

Thank you again for thinking of me Sal ... I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
... and thank you to Dej, Wiz and Jappy as well.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-01-2012), SallyC (02-01-2012)