Thread: Adopting a dog?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I can assure you Dr. Smith... Oreo was not looking for a warm home in summer on the quiet machines. She explored them all when hubby went for his after dinner walks. She goes with him for those, and checks out the neighborhood. We have many photos. While I am aware of feral wild cats and animals seeking warmth to SURVIVE outdoors in cold weather, our cats have a nice snug back porch with pet door, and second story pet door window to come and go safely.

I only offer MY experiences as a cat owner for 40 years. We have enjoyed out cats and feel honored that they stayed with us and had very long lives. They have been our friends...and I'd like others to have this same wonderful experience too.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (02-01-2012), Kitty (02-01-2012)