View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Help Hey Brent!!

We gonna git together for coffee?

Allright, now that the trivialities are out of the way.... yep, discogenic pain is generally treated either as mechanical..... or not, depending whether in the opinion of the professional the discs are capable of generating scar tissue which might abate the impingement of the nerve at the location of the annular tear...... or not.

Interestingly, one of my layers did self repair.... otherwise during fluoroscopy while I endured the worst medical torture called discogram.... during which 6 people were attempting to hold me on the OR table as I screamed my lungs inside out while my dearest blessing of a doc [who by the way hated to administer the discogram] intoned "it is like a seive in there!!!!!" So imagine my wondering ears when later a local surgeon, whom I hold in the lowest of life form esteem, proclaimed he would NOT help me- then he wrote a letter to my file which would inform anyone esle who ever saw my file the ugly foul deed of my life "the patient is a lawyer." Now I have never threatened any physican with suit, but I dang well felt like taking that slimy worm apart at the witness stand.

Within seven weeks after such despicable medical behavior.... I was suffering cauda equina- everything below my waist stopped working, period. Mechanical could you suppose? I reckon THAT WAS MY PROBLEM FROM THE BEGINNING. Would SCS have helped me at that point? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Even the said practitioner of the medical arts would have had to agree. I praise God the neurosurgeon I saw thereafter was willing to go in, disassemble my ruined back and put it back together again via fusion.

Seems weird to me someone may believe you have a mechanical problem, yet wants to wire you........ Does this seem like a disconnect to you? It surely does to me.

Confused in abundance,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-02-2012), bcyak (02-02-2012), ger715 (02-01-2012), Rrae (02-02-2012)