Thread: Adopting a dog?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 02:08 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Well Kitty, not all of our cats have tried to talk.

We had an orange/white cat who said "goooooinnnng" every time she was in her cage in the car.

Sheba said "Ma" when I was not home, usually inquiring of hubby. This started when our son would come home from school, calling me... "Mmmmaaaaaa" you know like they do.
Sheba was the most bonded to me of all our cats.

And Oreo says "ooooooouuuuu" when she wants out.

But I do believe that some do try to mimic us. Weezie doesn't meow at all. She squeaks, trills, chirps and makes the most amazing sounds! Her MEOW is when desperate only. Houdini says practically NOTHING. He is the quietest cat ever so far!

Our cats constantly surprise us! Seems there is never a dull moment around here lately! LOL

If you type in "talking cat" into YouTube there are some surprising videos. Also "talking dog". We did that once at a dinner party, after the meal and everyone had a great time, laughing.
If you do a talking cat search expect your felines to react...ours get rather agitated by the sounds.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (02-02-2012)