View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 04:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Keep your chin up...I know it is tough...I lost my father 2 years ago, and then my mother last year...then my husband who is 47 was diagnosed with Cancer last year and it is terminal...and then broke my ankle in Oct waiting for it to heal and well it now has just been diagnosed RSD...Sometimes we are handed things we really do not know WHY??? I often look up in the sky and say why?? but God never gives us more than we can handle and recently I have had to put alot of my pain and depression in his hands...I never used to be a very Godly person...why ...lol well my mother was paranoid schzophanic and she used to non stop try to push that on to us when I was young...Life can only be what we make it and we have to look for a better way out somtimes than it can only get worse I have had to tell myself this several times with what I have been though and am only 39 but keep your head up and try to look at anything and I mean anything positive you do ...Even if it is washing the dishes...God bless and take care of yourself. At least you can type on the computer:-) Keep in touch!
Tammy
tmrsfitz1967 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote