View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 08:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anyone else feel this?

I have had the vertigo and physical therapy for it, but it DOES NOT go away, just less on some days. BUT, even though I've had the 'normal' type vertigo...where I lay down and my world literally starts spinning, I also have this very strange sensation when I am walking. I call it "floating brain" because that's the only way i know how to discribe it. It literally feels as though my brain is floating back and forth (NOT spinning dizziness) just really strange. I see the look on some people's faces (doctor's included) when I describe this feeling, as if they are thinking ?what? does that mean? I just don't know how else to describe it. They say there are two types of vertigo...the type where everything literally spins and the other type where you feel 'faint' (I've never felt as though I was going to faint...not sure what that would feel like), but nonetheless this strange feeling does not hit me unless I am walking more than, I would say about 10 feet. If I'm in the house or office, I don't feel it.....as soon as I get outside I do.....anyone else out there have this or am I losing it?
sherric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-02-2012), Dejibo (02-02-2012), Jappy (02-03-2012), karilann (02-02-2012), Kitty (02-02-2012), Lynn (02-03-2012), SallyC (02-02-2012)