View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: Oh my

Dear Daisy, You do need help. I am so sorry you are going though all this with your mother. She needs as the other post said an evaluation complete with neurological and mental assessment. This is way out of control, and making your life miserable and that of your family. A teaching hospital, or the best facility in your area would a be a start. You can also Baker act her and they have to take her into a mental facility at least for a few days for observation. Something does needs to be done, of course evaluationfor the medication should be looked at. I would trust others on this site who know about ladopa and long range withdrawl of it. You can also call the elder hot line in your area, for other directions to try and get help. There is also a National elder care hot line number, who may have better alternatives than even your local centers. Do get on the phone and start making calls. I feel so bad that I can't do much but offer comfort to you. It is a terrible situation you are in and and I hope you can find some help immediately. There should be help in what ever city you are in. Nobody should have to face this kind of issue alone. No one person could deal with this by themselves. All my best to you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RLSmi (02-02-2012)