Thread: broken
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 03:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i am haveing a hard time resting walking the lortabs did nada so they changed um to perks i dont think they r doin much either i am still only sleeping 3 or less hrs i dont getthat at all either gettin frustrated i still have the same pain plus the surgery pain i ko its only been a few days but i truely dont feel better at all i feel worse almostim so exaused but i cant sleep my throught hurts and i got heart burn so bad i almost cryed last night idk if i am saying the right thing to the drs idk if i am explaining things wrong or what i hate pain pills im scared im gonna o d im righting everything down when what time what i eat with it everything im normaly paranoid anyway but this is becomeing a lil much i think i cant bearly walk to the office at the hottel i got to stop like 4 times b4 i even get there o and when i went in for the surgery i was already to go a lil nervous but i was ok but then they took me in the back and told me that after i was under they would put in a breathing tube and cathitor and i freaked out i had a panic atack was balling my eyes out i wasnt prepared for that at all i have ptsp from being raped and i just lost it when they said that to me i still feel dirty and get upset just knowing someone was down there while i was passed out i need help letting that go cus its freaking me out killin me i dont ko who did it where i as when they did it who else saw it it might sound dumb but im so upset over it that no one told me until i was there htat it was going to happen
brocken angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote