View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsykk View Post
Mike,
Would it be possible for you to document the steps you take for the tDSC. Frankly, I find the whole 'at home' procedure pretty intimidating. Ballerina has written some great posts but for me personally, it might be easier to follow you every step of the way.
I had talked to the docs at Beth Israeal a few yrs back but did not pursue the study. I am wondering if at this point the study would be better or going your DIY route.

Thanks
Liz
The original Beth Israel study is closed although the lead researcher Dr. Helena Knotkova told me she was considering another exploring the effects of longer treatments.

The problem with studies is that you are bound by their protocols which may or may not work. If the particular protocol does not work the treatment may be abandoned prematurely when another protocol might yield better results.

I can understand the intimidation factor. I was nervous prior to my first treatment at Beth Israel but was immediately struck with the simplicity of the process. It is very similar to a TENS unit.

Don't let intimidation keep you from trying it.
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote