View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonTheMighty View Post
Can anyone tell me some signs to look out for, or with my current dosage if I even have anything to worry about...
Brandon,

You can check here, or Google: baclofen withdrawal symptoms

Keep trying your doctor; if the answering service supplies an emergency number, call that; someone should be taking his emergency calls. You might also try the pharmacy that filled the prescription. In some cases, they may be able to give you a small emergency supply. If not, they should be able to advise you in some other way.

The Tramadol may ease/lessen some of the withdrawal symptoms, but I'm not sure. Do not take more than you are supposed to. Try to keep yourself occupied/distracted instead of constantly thinking/worrying about it.

If something serious does occur, like seizure, hallucinations, or losing consciousness, get to an emergency room, but DO NOT drive yourself; have someone else drive you or call an ambulance. Prepare a list of everything you're taking, how much, and the last time you took it.

You may come through this fine, or with some minor discomfort, but better to be prepared.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote