View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just as a warning, the type and brand of vitamins and the way they are produced doesn't necessarily mean they're good for you or that they get absorbed correctly. Many vitamins out there keep their capsule form without dissolving completely.

I would stop taking them or switch to another brand.

Even with my own high-quality, potent vitamins (I take Nutrilite) I had to stop for a while until my brain had time to adjust, then I took them only periodically. Now I'm able to take full doses because my brain has recovered just enough to process the energy that comes from the supplements. I take a lesser dose if I start the day badly.
Hit by a car while on a training ride on a bicycle Aug. 17, 2011. Loss of consciousness, road rash, left leg issues, head trauma, broken bicycle. Dealing with PCS - short term memory loss, verbal memory loss, attention loss, slow processing speed, irritability, anxiety, word-finding troubles, impulsive, tinnitus, fatigue, OCD. Intellect intact, motor skills intact, other cognitive skills intact. Motivated to get better!
bh_pcs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SpaceCadet (02-03-2012)