View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well at least it's gone now. I really do think it's just because of the RSD in that area.

Have you tried maybe having something a little bigger as a snack? I don't know how you feel about salads...but I find a decent sized salad with chicken in it along with chopped up veggies and fruit can be more filling. I can't not eat when I am hungry and putting meat and veggies and fruit in the salad seems to make it more filling. Sometimes I have more fruits, veggies, and chicken than I do lettuce...lol...but it works for me.

Or maybe just trying smaller meals...but meals all the same. Cooking can be very difficult for me but if I am feeling good then sometimes I will make enough food for a few days all at once and then later all I need to do is reheat the leftovers for meals over the next couple of days. It's usually too much for me to cook multiple meals during the day but reheating is usually not too difficult. But stuff I make is much healthier than anything you can buy that is just ready to heat like tv dinners.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote