View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 06:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

I would have to agree with you on this, but as a young woman, I guess I set too much priority in the way I looked after childbirth. If I had to make the same choice again, I would never have this surgery. Of course, this was in the days before you could research things like this on the Internet.

Following in my footsteps was my daughter, in her 20's at the time. She also began to exhibit some of the neuro problems and wasted no time in having her implants removed. She is doing well and looks great, without even having reconstructive surgery. Smaller yes, but she is doing very well and even managed to snag a wonderful husband without any trouble.

By the way, the sales job was good.... "The implants are safe, they will last a lifetime, and you will NEVER have to worry about breast cancer."

I thought it was interesting that Ann's doctor would even mention that it would be interesting to study her case, wondering if it could be the cause of her neuropathy... Most doctors want no part of that...

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote