Thread: Gabapentin Cost
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Mrs.D

I have been involved with a group of people who went to Canada through a consumer watch dog entity. This group has proved that our gov. does control the prices through the big pharmacy companies. There is no barganing, and because of that the pharmacy industry is free to do any thing it wants. I was paying $1,000 for my scripts a month. when I went to canada I got three months worth of all my meds, for under $300. What does that say about our country? There is a power play going on. I witnessed it first hand when the freedom of speech was denied to those of us on the train to canada. Reporters were not let on board to hear our stories. where did our freedom of speech go? I had no health insurance, and the poor without insurance cannot afford their medications at all. All of what two generations saved for was taken form me because I had no insurance, and I joined the ranks of the poor because of my health. Our system is extremely flawed. I feel for all those people we know right here who struggle to get and pay for their medications. I Think the shortage is to drive up prices artificially. this of course is my own opinion, but yet again, I have been involved with an action group who researched this. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-03-2012)