View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hello dark mood

Welcome to Neuro Talk,
I am glad you found us to talk to. Neruo talk does have a forum to discuss these issues, and to offer support. In my own opinion, I would call an agency for these emergiencies and ask them for advice. Your friend needs help right away. If you that worried, as you have posted, I would have to act on my own instincts and try to help. These emergiency numbers will keep your issues private, and they can best direct you in how to get your friend into some kind of facility to help her or him. Depression is a wicked thing, that tackles us to the ground where we can't get up. Find the assistance to help your friend get up and try again. If she is fatally sick with some disease, I could understand this behavior, but not for depression. That can be helped with the right care. Please do come back and post, lets us know what happens. We are here for you at this site, any time you need to talk. Tell your friend about this site too. There are people who will be willing to reach out to her. I will be here for this person too. I hope you choose to get some help, nobody can deal with this kind of situation by themselves. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-06-2012), barbo (02-03-2012), Lara (02-05-2012)