View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:29 PM
anonymous41913

anonymous41913

Confused rsd pain so bad, and i feel like i am all on my own.

Does anyone else with rsd feel this way?
I have had rsd over a year, due to a cheerleading accident where I was dropped on my head from an extreme height. in this fall, I fell on my hand as well, causing a sprained thumb, that later was diagnosed as rsd, months and months later after being casted and splinted for months. Now, the rsd has spread to my elbow and I have little use of my hand. My pain is always high; about an 8 out of 10 when I first wake up, and from then on, the pain is just unbearable. I cannot concentrate, because of the pain, or sleep. And to make matters worst, my parents and family members do not understand anything close to what I am going through. They said that all I do is complain. So, here I am now, seeking out for help from those who do understand. My dad even told me that I am defeating myself, and that it was my own doing, that caused my rsd to spread?! He even said that all I do is have a pitty party. My mom doesn't say anything when I am crying in pain, and my sister called me fake?! I am new here, and quite young, as I am only 18.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote