View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 04:10 PM
anonymous41913

anonymous41913

Default it feels nice to have people understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
lema,

Sorry to hear about your lack of support and the fact that you have rsd. There is a great support system here for you and there is rsdsa.org that has lots of information to give to your family. Have they tried looking up any information on rsd? What are the doctors doing for you?

Anyway, Welcome to Neurotalk. a great place to rant rave, or just be a part of life.:welcome_sig n:
Yes, I have actually been to that site, as well as my dad, due to a newspaper article. I do go to pain management, but only when I call in, due to the lack of treatments left to do except for the spinal cord stimulator. I take pain medication all day, literally, but it doesn't even take the edge off. I walk around with my left sleeve rolled up because the pain is so bad. I can't even wear a strap on my left shoulder. I also go to therapy twice a week, which is quite painful. Sometimes I don't even know how I smile or laugh instead of crying when I am in actuality in so much pain. It is basically like a mask or a wall that I put up.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote