View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixified View Post
Most people who have the surgery have it done by a Vascular Surgeon. Is it Dr. Criado you are seeing at U ofM? Dr. William Brown has also been mentioned a few times with positive reviews on this site.:

O. William Brown, MD
31700 Telegraph #140
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Phone: 248-433-0881
Fax: 248-433-1628
Yes Dr O. William Brown is the dr that i was referring to when I said

"Well I went To a Cardiovascular Surgeon that is One of only 7 i found in the state that deals with this cervical rib issue.

Well This was on Monday and he said he wants me to do Physical therapy. Well Monday Night I wake up and my right arm is Numb, Pain in my neck and right side of my upper chest.

So I go to PT today and as she is doing my assessment, she has me put my right arm above my head and turn my head to the left, and she said as soon as I turned my head I lost my pulse.

So I call this surgeon back, who said if it gets worse call him. Well he calls me back a little while ago and politely tells me there is nothing he can do and just keep going to PT."

So I m going to see Dr. Criado (hopefully), I faxed over all the paper work and he is going to review it and set up a appointment. It was nice to speak to some one who was aware of what I was talking about and showed concern when I told her my symptoms
RichEmmers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote