View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Honestly..I try and take it one day at a time.
Sure some days are easier than others as far as taking care of my wandering mind..But i have to keep myself busy.
I don't mean scrubbing floors and such either.
I mean doing puzzles and playing online games.Reading.Anything except sitting and dwelling on things you can't change.
My probelms started when i was 35 and it was and somedays still is rough for me to accept.
I am still young!I feel i "should" be out riding a bike with my girl and taking long walks in the park.
But my reality is i just can't do it anymore!!
I have to take what i have"now" and make the best of it.I dont wanna look back someday and say..I really wasted alot of my life wishing i had something else..instead of making the best of what i had!
I know firsthand all this isn't easy..I really do...I look at people in wheel chairs with no legs and arms..I really did see someone like this 2 days ago..and i told my daughter..If you ever think your life is bad..remember her..
We could always have things worse..So we gotta try and find a way to adjust to what we have right here in the here and now..No matter if it's rosey or not..
Otherwise ,we waste alot of precious time with the ones that love us!
Then fall into a deep dark depression..
I find if i look too far ahead int othe future i get seriously depressed!!
So i try and keep my mind in the here and now only..and just do the best with what i've got.I can't lift heavy things anymore.It used to just crush my pride to ask a man to come help me..Now i know..I will be hurting reaL bad if i don't..Thats just my life now!
If you would like to private message me because you need a friend..feel free!
I have to go for now..

Also,i wanna say hi to fancylady billie<wave>
I haven't talked to you in such a long time!!
It's good to see a post from you...
I hope you are doing ok and like your new home>
Take care everyone...
{{{{hugs}}}}

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (01-05-2009), shel_ldf (06-25-2014)