View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Inhishands,

I took a break from moving and unpacking and sat down here to see what was going on and I see you are very interested in getting some good help for the RSD.

I had 3 SGB's and they worked great. They helped put it into remission but on the 3rd one I had a bad reaction but it was just me. If it's going to happen it will be with me. I was suppose to have 15 more but just couldn't do them. What kept bringing my RSD out was surgeries until I learned to have a block before the surgery.

As far as a time line, I have heard that so many times that if you don't get it in the first 6 months then it's too late. I think that is the worst thing I have see implanted in peoples minds. I belonged to an RSD group for awhile and I saw a woman who had had RSD since she was like 8 years old and she was in her 40's at the time. I talked her into going to see my Anesteologist and she called me up and said she felt better then she had ever felt in her life. I thin an Anesteologist is better at doing them the a PM also. I also saw other people around here have the blocks after years and they worked. One lady that lived a few blocks from me at my other place was in a wheelchair and they got her walking. I just wish people would at least try them. As far as the bottom half, I haven't had any there and I'm sure they might help my pelvic pain but I have so much going on that I haven't went up to get any. I most likely will in a few months before winter comes back. The barometer reeks havoc on my RSD.

I hope this helps you and if you ever need to PM me, feel free.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote