View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 09:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Two Suggestions for Inner Leg Pain from experience

At 75 and having worked hard in the hay fields bucking hay, I too had severe inner thigh problems.

Tamanu Oil is a oil from the South Pacific that blocks pain in shoulders, hands, joints in general. It also cured my hay fever and red eyes from baling in hay dust, gave me the best sense of balance I've had in years when placed behind my ears. You don't take it internally but rub it on the skin. The Nuns in the South Pacific reported they arrested the spread of Leprosy with Tamanu Oil .. Ta' man oo.

Cats Claw is a mean machine for fighting Golf Swivel, tennis elbow, Skiing elbow and Hay elbow and leg tendon pain. I make "0" gel caps with it. Got mine at Mountain Rose Herbs dot com .. the machine for $10 plus the cost of a thousand gel caps? The powder for about $7.

Funny thing about herbs and their stated effects .. you can throw all that out the window if you habitually flop your normal medicines .. you will probably get different reactions to herbs also. I have been sick and started taking every herb I have on the shelf .. one at a time .. for four days. Am I better .. no. Try another. For some reason I flop Bilberry and it cured what I was having a problem with .. can't even remember what was now. And, of course it was not even supposed to work for that ailment.

Then, .... there are the "herbophobics" .... and some are my kids and grand kids. My Grand Daughter who trains Cutting Horses has cured them with herbs .. but will not take them herself.
KamasPrairie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote