View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Rachel

By now you ARE on the other side, probably out of recovery and back in your room. I would send flowers, but they do not fit thorugh the scanner so well. I don't know, maybe I can figure out a way.

May the Lord watch over you in all of this and may you experience peace. There will most assuredly be post surgical pain, and it will hurt, but know this passes and the stim becomes capable of addressing your needs.

Now where are those flowers? Oh, the file size is too big to append.... so, instead, imagine a backyard brimming with flowers, the peonies, pink, red, and white in bloom, the roses of red there too, moss rose varietal in color, the royal hue of Russian Lily capping the burst of myriad colors. Ths is what I wanted to send but for the file size limit. Cleo, our floral green thumb made all of this happen in the backyard gardens we used to own. You get the picture, if, having read the words you close your eyes and come to our backyard. We will offer iced tea or lemonade according to your taste.

Now, rest my friend, and I PRAY the best is yet to come.
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (02-06-2012), Rrae (02-04-2012)