View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Lema

I am glad you found this site Lema. I am so sorry however that you have to battle RSD. Though I do not have this condition, I understand what you are experiencing. You will find some help here, and compassion. Your folks, need an education about this condition. You need some expert medical help to get you to a point where your pain is tolerable. I am sorry you are so young to have to go through this. You do need the support of your family and friends. There must be a greater awhereness of what your condition is in your family, so they can in turn help you to receive the proper help. There will be others too, who will respond to you and try and help. Unless a person experiences this kind of pain, they really have no idea how bad it is. I had NP which is different, but gave me the education, to know what RSD must be like. This robs you of the life you want to live. There is help available and good diagnostic centers in most cities. Please have your family, listen to the people on this site, who can educate them on what this condition is, and what it is doing to you. Have heart, if they can understand this is not a pitty party, but a serious and painful condition, maybe then they will have the compassion to get you to the proper doctors. Keep coming back here and ask all the questions you need to. You can post your city and location, and there may be people in your area, that know of doctors near your home. You have us here, who will listen to you and try to reach out to your folks to listen to you. This would be terrible to have to go through without the support of your family. This forum is here for you, and I hope alot of other people will respond to your need. You are not alone, and you will make some friends here too. I really do wish you all the best, and you are welcome to talk to me at any time you need to. I am just one, of many people on this site who welcomes new people, and I try to offer some hope. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote