View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 04:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Lynn,
I had tried that and yes I do understand he is under alot of strain. I was a carer as well and its a nightmare, but I didnt rush nor push. I think my partners problem is that he is a manager outside of the house n now trying to be one inside the house. I will be calling a friend as he needs to talk to someone as much as i do and he needs to get things figured in his own mind without taking them out on me. I tried taking control of a spiraling situation and realised that I just cant. Being a carer is not fun at all and not easy. I do think of him going thru this and since i have been where he is Im trying to help him help me. Of course thats not going to happen lol.

Hi Ginnie,
I do like footy but not american footy. I am gearing up for our state of origin, I hope to be able to yell at the telly come June/July and make my kids laugh. Im usually a quiet person till the footy comes on. I dont watch weekend matches but I have plenty of garden that needs tending today while the sun shines. We have had noting but constant rain for weeks now. I think 2 days in the past 3 weeks has been clear.
Anyway I wish both u lovely ladies a great weekend and whoever u barrack for Ginnie I hope u have a win. Good to hear they sorted out ur pain n feeling more at ease today
Much love n big hugs
Cass
cass3765 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-04-2012)