View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mrs D
since you were mentioning magnets, Have you ever considered doing TMS for any issue? I was considering it for depression but I think the price is too steep, so if i did it i Would have to do the research clinical study associated with it.

(I have recently gotten botox for my migraines, and I found it to be extremely helpful. I got it from a dermatologist, since no neurologists in my area that i know of, perform botox. But whenever i talked to the secretary about getting it through my insurance, she was somewhat helpful, but not helpful in other ways. All along she said that I have to submit it myself. So I said yeah I'll try that and I called my insurance etc etc. Now that I have the actual form and everything filled out. I said to her is there any way I could get the treatment done again by this doctor? And she was basically like go somewhere else, find a neurologist who can do it. I also was very uncomfortable going in there. And feel almost as if, it's all women in there getting stuff done, and i was not welcome.)

maybe i should have put the stuff about botox as a message on your page but anyways.

And also i know u like pubmed, but i usually read drugs.com updates through twitter. As well as medscape. I get the daily news from medscape. and it seems very detailed as well as well written articles and also on their website it has tests or quizzes to guess the diagnosis. I no longer am going to be a nurses aide, because I've hit a trough in terms of Physical issues and mood/depression amongst other things. I also am on disability from it.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac

Last edited by bruegger84; 02-05-2012 at 04:28 AM.
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote