View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Kamas Prairie

Welcome to Neuro Talk. I had to stop by and say hello. Your post is something I guess we all need to think of. Unfortunatly, our world is a scarry place. I live in a hurricane evacuation zone. I am prepared for that, and I go through that prep every spring. Getting by longer than a couple of weeks would be terrible to experience. We have friends inland, we have talked about grouping together, maybe 10 of us. Climate change has effected all of us too. Many things to think about, not just all of our health issues. We also know people who do live in NC deep in a remote part of the mountains, they are farmers, and have a working ranch. We have all talked about this at some point within our family. We must hope and pray the world stays peaceful, and that reason will prevail over all. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't pray for peace, as well as all the health issues we carry. This is my hope.
"No one will demean or in anyway violate the sanctity of another creature. Every barrier that presents or limits intimacy between us will be removed for all eternity. We will be healed of all brokenness and distortions" I have it pinned in the board in front of me. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-12-2012), Lara (02-05-2012)