Thread: Concussion
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwsmith1984 View Post
Well, you said you got beat up pretty badly. It could be nerve damage...the nerves that supply your muscles could have been traumatized. Your body could still be in shock from the incident.

...or like I said, it could be anxiety. Do you think about it a lot? Are you in a constant worry? This was my problem. I would have anxiety attacks that would leave me traumatized for days/weeks. I got so bad that I wouldn't leave the house, I wasn't eating, I'd take showers every 3-4 days, wasn't shaving...yeah, it was bad. My mom would ask what was wrong with me because my body would be shaking so bad it was visible.

It's gotten a lot better, especially since I'm on something to control it (Mirtazapine). I don't know about the medicine in your country...but if the physical therapist thing doesn't work, I would see about getting to a psychiatrist and getting on some kind of medication to control your anxiety.
thats what the docs said, cause my vegetative nerves system has been destroyed and im thinking a lot about it, it could be shock, yeah i wasnt eating at start aswell, yeh the same visible shaking
Ziggo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote