Old 02-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamlash View Post
I tried liquid, sub lingual tabs, etc. I absolutely did not get the benefit from other forms at the level I get from the injected form. I use a very tiny insulin syringe into the upper buttock. It's a very easy and quite painless injection. Occasionally, I add 25 IU B6. I really feel that injecting is a far more reliable method as it is not at the mercy of the contents of one's stomach.
I believe that the dose translates into .5 grams. I mail order the B12, no prescription needed.
Could you clarify this please? For safety concerns:

.5grams of what? Neither item you posted should be used in this high a dose.

Injected B12 comes in the 1000mcg/ or 1milligram per cc in the injectable form. (.5gram= 500 milligrams).

B6 does not come in IUs either. It is listed as mg/ml if injected.
Don't go high on B6... in high doses, it can affect the nerves causing a form of neuropathy.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote