View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy degenerative disc & joint desease

I have seen the neuro-surgen in my area who said he has not seen or delt with condition and was not willing to treat. I'm currently transitioning from an M.D. personal physician to a D.O., pending medicaid approval. I hope to get a referal to an orthopedic surgen for second opinion, seeing they deal with bone instead of nerve issues. I've have seen about three neurologists since and was refered to a neuro-musculer who siad, "you obviously have something puting pressure on the nerves in your neck", then was sent back to the neurologist who stated we can"t help you. Fustrated, I went back to my M.D. and shared the info. She said I did what I could do, your last looks unremarkable to me. I siad," but it says the word severe in several different areas". Then I asked about a referal to an orthopedic instead of the same neuro-surgen. She immeadiatly got angry and told me to find a new doctor. All I know is I have not driven or worked in over two yrs, around the house chores are limited. I cannot believe the run around some get with this condition. I'll still press on, and wish everyone well.
treecat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote