View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Bob, and Mrs. D

I really don't think it's infected because his doctor once gave us A & D ointment and it did the trick. I completely forgot about that. I do believe the plastic in the glasses is affecting the area. And Alan does have patches of psoriasis all over the body and this looks exactly like that.

I'm hesitant to put clobetizole cream on the ear part because it looks red and raw (at times, not ALL THE TIME, just sometimes). So it's a toss up between the acqauaphore and A&D. I think I'll go and buy some A&D.

As we left to go to Dunkin Donuts for our Sunday Breakfast (it's the only time we get to out to eat, it's really a treat for us) and for me because now that I don't have a micro anymore, well all I do is cook and bake and jeez, once in a while it's nice to sit and eat what someone else has prepared.

Anyway, as we were walking around the corner, I looked up and said "let me check your ear (I forgot to put on Vitamin E oil on it yesterday). Obviously if I miss a day, WOW,!!!!! I looked at the behind the ear area and said "Holy Moly, it's really bad. It was all scaly. And dried up scaly. Not the kind you want to pick because it would bleed.

So in a while, I'm off to my local pharmach to get the A&D. I really should keep this stuff in the house.

Oh, yesterday, Alan had a bad period of PN. He lied down on the bed and started jumping and I said: "what's the matter" (the weather has been changing from the 70s to the 40's over here) And as it changes, his toes go nuts!!!. He said "My feet are killing me". I immediately got out my Super Blu Emu that I just bought the day before. Well, I immediately coated the three toes of his left foot, and in 1 minute, he fell asleep. It really works, that Super Blue Emu stuff. It expires in 2009 and the jar is a nice size jar that cost me $14 and change. A good deal actually!!!!

So we shall see what the A&D does.

Thanks so much guys!!!

P.S. I really have to go and get a micro. We don't drive but I'll find a way. I might even buy it from Sharp on the internet. They have one for $79.00 with free shipping. Can't beat that. This cooking and baking all day is NOT FOR ME!!!!!

I wasn't meant to live in the 18th century. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!!

lol Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote