View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugrkiss View Post
Hey Abby!
I'm wondering if you know how much you get total during your treatments? I get 65g a day for two days, so 130g. If we were going to change it up, my doc would do the same amount 130g, but split it over 5 days instead to lessen the side effects. So I'm wondering how much your getting each day. If it's the same amount on your 3day infusion each day as on your 5day. Example 5day= 25g total of 125 over 5 days. But on your 3 day your still only getting 25g total of 75g, you wouldn't have as much response from it. I think the trick is to give you the full therapeutic dose on a regular schedule.
My dose starts wearing off around 3 weeks and by 6 it's gone. So by doing it every 4 we are keeping it going, and very very slowly I'm seeing slight improvement from the last time. If I miss my dose or wait for 6 weeks I start backsliding very quickly and it's like starting over again. Hope you are feeling better and strong!
Jess
Hi, Jess. I'm a little confused about my IVIg dose. I know that I receive 300 ml. a day. I'm not sure how many grams that is. The first two times, I had this dose for five days. The third time I had the same daily dose but only for three days. My doctor brought up the possibility of infusing the five-day dose over three days, but we decided not to since I'm prone to migraines.

Abby
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote