View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
Oh believe me...I WILL...lol! I am very very excited and optimistic that I will get the full release to go back to work at my appointment on Friday. I've been working really hard. They wouldn't let me go in when I got the release to go back for half shifts but I've been using the time to really build up my endurance. I wish I had been able to do those half shifts just because I think that would have been better preparation but sometimes we don't get what we want and have to do the best we can with what we get. But it's very exciting.
Catra, I so envy you!!! Best wishes! The last time I tried to work, back January - March 2010, I developed a very very serious infection in my arm that actually got worse daily even on 2 antibiotics and was hospitalized. My former job refused to let me work with doctor restrictions (1 hand). Hope yours is... I never had such pain as trying to do work with my bad arm back then. Ended up getting pulled from work totally by my orthopaedic surgeon, and my neurologist refuses to let me work until we get my stage 2 and pain under some control.

Please post when you return to work, I for one am really interested to see your success!!!
Kheldar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote