View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm in the Northeast, 60 miles from New York City, 50 from Hartford, 45 or so from New Haven, 140 from Boston.

You'd think there would be decent medical care here. Near as I can figure, and everyone else I know around here laughs and agrees, is we got all the doctors who wanted to but couldn't get into the big centers in NY and Yale and Boston. The rejects.

I am a zebra in every way going. Not just a zebra, a Grevy's zebra. and even then a rare mutant rainbow-colored half albino Grevy's zebra.

so if I have MG, it will just be the icing on the cake. and probably the easiest thing I have to deal with. because at least it has a real name and some real treatments to try.

but I bet this latest eye thing comes up idiopathic. again. so they won't treat.

or, as I've taken to calling everything new, "idiot's path", which is the route to any of these doctors.

sorry for the really bad attitude. any use of my eyes within arm's reach is giving me a migraine for the last couple of weeks. which makes both life and my attitude suck.
winic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote