View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: hello downerbend

Hello, and welcome to Neuro Talk. I do know there are people on this site that can address this issue better than I can. On the top of the page is a search button that can direct you to other forums. Just type it in.
I want to tell you first about your baby, congratulations, I really think being a parent is the best feeling in the world. I also know you want to be the best dad you can be.
If I were experiencing the multipal kinds of neruo problems that are now occuring in your face, mouth and arms, I would have to investigate more with another neurologist. The curvature of your spine is obvious, and I can't believe there isn't some connection between the problem in your spine and the additional neuro problems. You are young, and I really would seek the very best neruo in your area. Even if others have told you there is nothing they can do, I would not give up. You have too full a life ahead of you. It would be better if you didn't have all the extra problems with it. I reversed the curve of my spine. I had some pretty interesting xrays as well. They did put my spine in proper aliengment, and corrected most of my issues.
If you need a new doctor, there may be others who have a neurologist they could recommend to you in the area where you live. You can post your location.
Have you done any research on the internet for your condition in relationship to the neuro problems you have? Comumbia University Medical Center in Missouri, has a great research library, you may be able to access from your home computer. I was living there many years, and did research at that facility. Please feel free to look at any of the forums that are here. I hope alot of other people will give you some better options that I can. I wish you all the best with your medical health, and with your new baby, boy or girl? Take care, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote