View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Most definitely it's the weather...I have whole body RSD and have watched for a couple of years now...anytime the barometer goes below 29 point whatever....I'm down for the count....doesn't have to rain....Barometer.....Then I'm turning on the heating pad as RSD is a bit more than an ache....Gravity is also an enemy....If I could live in a swimming pool....that would be most excellent ~!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelina View Post
You know how people say "Oh my knee is really bugging me - it's gonna rain!" - is there any truth to that? I woke up today to a good, strong rain (for sunny CA), which we havn't had in a while and my pn symptoms are a bit bizarre. I am much more achy all over (which is unusual - I am normally just sore in my arms unless fighting a virus), also my wrists are just shooting electricty constantly this morning which usually comes on only if I do a LOT of activity. My coordination is totally off in my arms and hands, and again this is usually somthing that normally is associated with activity. So I am just curious if the rain has anything to do with it....or maybe I am just fighting a virus - goodness knows with 4 children their always bring me home little gifts inthe form of a "bug" Any ideas?
Fireball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (02-07-2012)