View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Most definitely it's the weather...I have whole body RSD and have watched for a couple of years now...anytime the barometer goes below 29 point whatever....I'm down for the count....doesn't have to rain....Barometer.....Then I'm turning on the heating pad as RSD is a bit more than an ache....Gravity is also an enemy....If I could live in a swimming pool....that would be most excellent ~!~
oooooww, yah - I have a friend with rsd and it is horrid! I am sorry you have to deal with it. And the gravity point is very intriguing.... During the summer I take my children to the creek behind our house to let them play. I have the full use of most of my body most of the time, but not my arms. But I have noticed that if I let my arms dangle in our creek I can wander around picking up rocks(small) and playing lightly in the water and it will actually alleviate some of my pain as the water supports my arms weight. Yah - if only we could live in the water - Interesting.... So you have noticed the correlation is between the low baromter points and your pain - do you know why the low pressure does that to us ??? What is the science behind it?

Also, for those who can answer/relate - does does anyone else feel particularly heavy where their pn effects them the most? My arms feel like sandbags.....
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote