View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I have a video!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone - the whole thing still seems slighty surreal - just can't believe my foot FEELS GOOD!!! As for a name....hmmmm gonna have to think on that one...

Had my normal appt today - so talked about my sore/tired back. I asked for a Rx for a muscle relaxer, as that helped alot in my original back surgery many, many years ago. Took one about 2 hrs ago - and feel sooooo much better

My trial stim went through insurance 2 weeks ago, whick was $20,000. The permanent went through this week at $134,000. I just had no idea it was that much. People weren't kiding when they said docs make a fortune on these guys - WOW!

I also FINALLY got the video from my Dr. It was in 28 different clips taken on an iphone...and she hadn't had the time to edit it and put it together. I went to my appt preparred with a USB thumb drive, so offered to do the editing for her. I just finished up, and am mighty pleased with myself Right now it runs about 5 mins, and shows just about every step in the process. I would be happy to post it up here for everyone, if someone tells me how. I also need to know what file format works easiest.

-Heather
CoralToe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (02-10-2012), Mark56 (02-12-2012), Rrae (02-10-2012)