View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

I am new to this site also. I will tell you that I have myasthenia gravis with some swallowing issues. I also have Sjogrens syndrome. Then to top it off I have a hubby who has celiac sprue, which is gluten intolerance.

You have a very mixed bunch of symptoms and I am wondering if you would consent to seeing a rheumatologist or an immunologist. Immunologists are more apt to look for disease processes that involve the immune and autoimmune response of the body. This could be of immense help to you.

You have issues that don't stick out like a sore thumb, so to speak, but with a good physical and blood work something might just stick out like a sore thumb for a doctor.

While searching for a doctor please start a journal and keep track of the issues that are bothering you. It can be of great help to write these symptoms down. Often when we get in the doctors office our "brains go out the window" and we can't think of a darn thing. Very frustrating and oh, so human. Please know that I will be thinking of you and keep us informed of how things are progressing. Good luck. 69gto73
69gto73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote