View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 03:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaredsilly View Post
I have strange symptoms. All without neurological aspect. Right sided headaches , eye pain, right sides neck pain and a tiny bump near my temple. Due to health insurancr i cannot do anything avout it until later this year . Am I a ticking time bomb ?

I had an mri of my brain for other reasons. I'm not sure if they would've picked up aneurysm without contrast ?

Please for those of you who have knowledge on this please inform me. I've been researching online for months and cant find how likely a stroke is.

Is this a slow progresson or fast when someone has aTOs or VTOS? I wish I was able to privately talk to someone who is going through a similar thing. Most of you have neaurological tos and i don't. Is there anyone who is willing to talk with me ? I'd appreciate it. I'm very scared and only 26. I'm trying to find a doctor who can help me. There aren't any good ones in New York apparently.
I must confess that I do at times stress about the possibility of something awful like strokes or thrombosis. The best thing you can do is spend as much quality time on yourself as possible to master self relaxation techniques....... Stress will only make your body more erratic! CALM....
Take it easy on yourself and learn to say "NO" to unnecessary work.... its " Me time".
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote