View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can also express my concern for Hippiechick's husband. How scary! I've been in numerous accidents and the results can cause lifetime problems (like whiplash).

I wonder if Lonely1 knows I think we are pretty cool to be SLIders.

I wonder if Barbo might ask her doctor about the crystals in her ears? and if maybe that's the cause of her vertigo? My dad has had so much relief since docs sent him to physical therapy for this condition. I'm anxious to hear how she is doing.

I wonder that I appear to be feeding 3 feral cats at this time. Last summer my dad built me a feral cathouse for outside. It's even insulated and has nice layers of straw for warmth. I can tell someone is using it by the mashed areas where someone is sleeping. With 3 cats of my own, I am going through large bags of cat food rather quickly.

I wonder how dear Goofy is doing since her FIL's passing. (((hugs)))

I wonder why I keep forgetting the name of Ms. Alffe's furbaby. I wonder if that furbaby had a nice shampoo and cut while Mr. & Mrs. Alffe were in Chicago.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-10-2012), Alffe (02-09-2012), barbo (02-09-2012), Lara (02-13-2012), thelonely1 (02-09-2012)