View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

yeah, i have numbness in my penis since an injury that happened to it in 2006. i have scar tissue down there. i can feel the scar tissue. im seriously numb down there. iv been to a neurologist but he said he cant detect any nerve damage from the mri iv taken. a drug called xiaflex is going to come out later this year that's supposed to eliminate scar tissue, and im really hoping it will allow my nerves to come back. its really hard to overcome this numbness, sometimes i feel like i cant take it anymore. im pretty much mentally exhausted, iv been numb for about 6 years, and im 25 now. i think my only hope for my nerves to come back may be through this injection called xiaflex...it's just so hard to handle the thought that the drug not working and il have to live the rest of my life with a numb penis. iv been praying every morning and every night. I feel like i cant even be close to my girl friend because of this horrible numbness, so i just push her away because i don't wanna bring her into my horrible life. how do u handle it? every time i touch myself flaccid or erect im so numb down there. even when i wake up im instantly reminded im numb even if i wake up with an erection. it makes life so much harder. i feel like nobody can help me and im so scared that the cure thats coming out wont even give me back my feeling. is life really worth living?
agent0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote