in the above song is line

Oh heaven, oh heaven
I wait with good intentions
But the day it always lasts too long
Then I'm gone
Oh heaven, oh heaven
I wait with good intentions
But the day it always lasts too long

Even my dear friend Alffe commented on the highlighted line, but seriously how many of us feel this way..............

Life in itself is the hardest task to undertake.........it is perpetually up and down........twisting turning......

at times i cant even catch my breath???????????????????

Why am i writing this.............what is this Rat in the Barrel?

I at times am so scared of life, of living.........my brain often turns off...the red stop light glares endlessly in my eyes.............

Occasionally i get an Amber light..........i rev up ....thinking i can get ready.......... alter direction, anticipate hope.......MAP AHEAD A BETTER LIFE?????????????

Most of the time my life is ON green.............where i continue on this journey absorbing the beautiful scenery, breathing in the exhaust fumes of dishwater, pain sadness misery.... intertwined with real beauty, compassion.............love....serenity........And without it meaning to happen i live a car crash mentality...............

I on a daily basis convey to people ASPIRE TO live in Hope///////
In truth i should say .....WAKE UP ..................LOOK AROUND LIFE IS PAINFULL;

I should walk around with a plaster [band-aid] protecting people from daily life......BUT I CANT

I cant even protect myself.............the ;Rat; runs around aimlessly in the barrel desperately searching for a way out..........

he does it with blind faith that by continuing to run aimlessly he will escape

As humans we have no excuse............but we consciously stay in the safety of the barrel//////////WHY?

We don't want to upset others, or our self...........so we remain running around in circles..........

do we do ourselves any favours by just existing??????probably not.............

i have reached a crossroads in my life and as of yet all the traffic lights are out.......i don't know what to do............

i know i don't want.. what all expects me to do........

i know i want change

i don't know how to orchestrate this without the world collapsing around me............

i see so many on here suffering............at times
i yell out....
.in hope it helps..........but in truth DOES IT

Do people hear resolution...do we here solution...
do we only hear what we wish to hear at a specific moment in time...............do we live in a barrel?

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-10-2012), Alffe (02-09-2012), barbo (02-09-2012), Doody (02-09-2012), Lara (02-12-2012), Wren (02-09-2012)