View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelina View Post
You know how people say "Oh my knee is really bugging me - it's gonna rain!" - is there any truth to that? I woke up today to a good, strong rain (for sunny CA), which we havn't had in a while and my pn symptoms are a bit bizarre. I am much more achy all over (which is unusual - I am normally just sore in my arms unless fighting a virus), also my wrists are just shooting electricty constantly this morning which usually comes on only if I do a LOT of activity. My coordination is totally off in my arms and hands, and again this is usually somthing that normally is associated with activity. So I am just curious if the rain has anything to do with it....or maybe I am just fighting a virus - goodness knows with 4 children their always bring me home little gifts inthe form of a "bug" Any ideas?
Hi Adelina (great name by the way).

I thought i would share my husband's experience when it rains. It has to be a hard rain. He then will sigh and go "Ah, it must be raining, my pain just left". Happens every time.

I'm beginning to believe that our bodies react to atmospheric changes in very bizarre ways. Some people hurt when it rains, my husband's pain goes away when it rains.

God only knows!!!

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (02-09-2012)