View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

..Well, I had the 3T MRI done on Monday. They told me to call on Wed. for results. They said the results came in so I asked the Doctor to call me to find out what was found on the MRI.
He didn't call back that day so my husband called and Told the nurse to have the Doctor call back today Thursday and that I was up spitting and choking most of the night.

The Doctor called back a couple of hours after that, and this is what he said....
The MRI picked up lesions, MS lesions, but he feels they have been there for a while. He also said the good news is none of them are in or close to my brain stem which controls the swallowing. So he dosen't know what could be causing the no swallowing. I asked him if he had his other doctors on staff to look at the MRI to see what they think and he said yes he did and they don't know either.

He said if I want I could try another Doctor because he just dosen't have an answer for me, I might have to just learn to live with it or keep going for more Doctors and more test.

I asked him if it could be a converson disorder and he said he didn't know because I definitely have neurolgy issues but he dosen't know if one of those neuro problems is causing it and not showing up on the test he has given me.

I will be seeing his nurse on Monday and for my B-12 shot, I asked him if I can have a copy of the report, he said yes.

I don't know if I should be seeing some kind of psychologist!
GrannyJo4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-10-2012), EddieF (02-11-2012)