View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiedee View Post

I'm definitely not playing the victim - I just wish I could find a professional who would look at my situation holistically, I feel like I make all my decisions based on what I read on forums like this.

Trixiedee
I happened to run across this amazing little site "What's Driving Parkinson's?" It is a King's College affiliated PD "think tank" but unique in sense they believe and can offer convincing evidence that PD results as chronic, untreated bacterial infection in the gut. They do look at the disease and claim to treat the whole person. Even better, one our NT regular posters, Ron Hutton has been treated there with improvement as result. I bet if you PM him here, he'll likely be able to give you more information about their treatment approach.

This is a link to Ron's testimonial; from there you can explore and see if you may want to get involved.

Hope this leads you to more hollstiic care; I figure even if nothing materializes treatment-wise it will at least be refreshing to talk with scientist who see this as systemic and who have gone way beyond dopamine in their thinking.

Laura
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (02-12-2012), trixiedee (02-15-2012), VICTORIALOU (02-11-2012)