View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Oh, I was tempted. But I haven't given my house a thorough house cleaning after Adora died. I'm sure there are some carpets that need to be cleaned. My dermatologist suggested years ago that I completely declaw a cat since any bite is a potential psoriasis spot. And both of these cats were fully declawed. It's like one of them was meant for me. I don't want an outside cat. Now Dejebo's idea of of a catio is wonderful One of my golas is to make a Florida room and have good windows with screens so that room has a nice breeze. i can see me and a cat cuddled with a blanket reading a book, or just snoozing. One of these cats was a domestic long hair and the other had some siamese in her. But they were both precious and didn't mind me holding them at all. The adoptathon was held in a tent, heated, outside of PetSmart. There was no way I could put them on the floor to see how they played. I would want to do that. The did say that they could find a foster family for me if I did want one of them in about 4-6 weeks.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-11-2012), Kitty (02-13-2012), SallyC (02-11-2012)