View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default /thought I was doing much better

I need to give you a little info before I begin; I teach kindergarten at an elementary school.

With that said, here we go....my week seemed almost "normal" compared to the previous weeks. I was experiencing stress headaches, which were much better than the constant throbbing ones, and except for the ringing in my ears, and a few other random issues I thought that things were getting better with the memory.

The thoughts disappeared yesterday while I was going through the runoffs for next week and found that I had copied the papers, not once, not twice, but THREE times .Okay, twice would have been almost normal, but by the third set, something in my head should have said, "hmm, these look familiar lets check before I run them off." Nope, now I have 75 copies. I will put them away for the next couple of years, but I know I won't remember that I did them the previous year.
I am 53 and am dealing with PCS following a serious car accident on 12/8/11 . I am thankful that I am alive. My migraines are more infrequent now. Other symptoms include; confusion, memory loss, headaches, dizziness (only with the vise like headaches), foggy head, trouble concentrating, difficulty with word recall.
themaidquit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote