Thread: MS Fatigue
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 08:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I also tried Amantadine and Provigil, the Amantadine seemed worthless, Provigil provides a limited benefit, I may not feel as tired, but I still don`t have enough energy to do much. I had no apparent side effects from either.

I also tried over the counter energy pills and energy drinks, those made me feel wired, and provided no apparent help.

Unlike others I don`t seem to have much of an issue with mental fatigue, mine seems to be limited to physical, and it can be daunting. A lot of my falls came from thinking before my body could keep up with the thought. It is something to be aware of and adjust to, you have to learn to slow down.

I also take B-12 and D-3 I don`t notice any difference when I do or when I don`t.

I have a pool, it was a safe place to exercise with out much of a risk of injury thru falling, until climbing the ladder out became a problem.

I learned to move at my own pace, to do what I could and accept that as all I could do and not to worry about what others with out MS think.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-18-2012), Blessings2You (02-11-2012), hollym (02-11-2012), Jappy (02-12-2012), Kitty (02-11-2012), SallyC (02-11-2012)