View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerina View Post
The purpose of this video is not to standardize tDCS protocols. It is merely an example of one of the research protocols. Many folks with chronic pain have no response to this particular protocol.
I agree that the video itself doesn't seem like it is meant to standardize the protocols...but the researchers in it say that they would like to. Tha PDF download gives some more information about a couple of different protocols and the common benefits and limitations of each one.

I am so excited about trying this out. I ordered everything (hope I got all the different parts I need) yesterday. Honestly...my biggest concern is trying to figure out the best times of the day to do the treatments. Assuming I am allowed to return to work, my hours are pretty funky. Do you do the treatments at the same time every day or do you think it matters? I don't think my workplace would be a good place to do the treatment as it is extremely rare to ever get a break where you don't get pulled back out to the floor for something and I know you sort of need to sit still with the tDCS treatment.

But I'm getting ahead of myself I think. I haven't even started yet and already I am worrying about how to fit treatments in with my work schedule.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote